How Do I Get Insurance Ready for My Summertime Toys?

Do you have Summer Toys… an RV, 5th Wheel, Ski Boats, Sail Boats, Jet Skis, ATV’s (Motorcycles, Quads, 4 Wheelers)?

Just know that many of those fun “toys” need their own insurance policy.

So, when it is time to get your RV or 5th Wheel loaded up and ready to hit the road or before you launch your boat into the lake, be sure all your summer toys are properly insured according to their value and risk. Afterall, you do want to be able to relax knowing you are properly covered, don’t you?

Many “Summer Toys” can be high risk and require insurance for liability and or property damage. You need to cover your financial responsibilities in the event you cause an accident.

Be sure to contact your insurance agent whether you’re in Palm Springs, Palm Desert,  La Quinta,  Rancho Mirage,  Cathedral City,  Bermuda Dunes,  Indio or anywhere else in California to be sure you have the right insurance coverage on your “Summer Toys”.

Give us a call so we can help you relax knowing you are properly covered! 760-564-3888 or go to

This article does not include all available information regarding Summertime Toys: it is for informational purposes only.